4716 10th Avenue South Minneapolis 55407
• Just 2 blocks to Minnehaha Parkway & the Grand Rounds Scenic Byway!
• Walk to Lake Nokomis, Lake Hiawatha, Hiawatha Golf Course & open green spaces for running, walking, biking, swimming, tennis, cross country skiing, golf & canoeing & kayaking on Minnehaha Creek or the lakes!
• This urban neighborhood offers green spaces & you can walk to 48th & Chicago businesses, including restaurants, theater, boutiques & much more! Eat. Shop. Enjoy!
• Within walking distance to your neighborhood grocery stores & coffee shops.
• Convenient access to mass transit, LRT, major freeways & bikeways! Get where you want to go!
• Shenandoah Terrace was developed by Thorpe Bros., in the 1920-1930’s, the same developers behind Edina’s Country Club District. Their homes were built with unified covenants for housing style & size, resulting in a cohesive look & feel, among the Tudors, Colonials & other homes.
Selling Price: $500,000
Location: 4716 10th Avenue South , Minneapolis , MN 55407
Year Built: 1929
Category: Single Family Home
Square Feet: 2,515
Lot Size: 50x127
Schools Near By: Minneapolis School District
Annual Taxes: 6519
Come see this listing in person
View Larger Map