4725 10th Avenue South Minneapolis 55407
• Just 2 blocks to Minnehaha Parkway & the Grand Rounds Scenic Byway with trails just down the street!
• Walk to Lake Nokomis, Lake Hiawatha, Hiawatha Golf Course & open green spaces for running, walking, biking, swimming, tennis, cross country skiing, golf & canoeing & kayaking on Minnehaha Creek or the lakes!
• This urban neighborhood offers green spaces & you can walk to 48th & Chicago businesses, including restaurants, theater, boutiques & much more! Eat. Shop. Enjoy!
• Convenient access to mass transit, LRT, major freeways & bikeways! Get where you want to go!
• Shenandoah Terrace was developed by Thorpe Bros., in the 1920-1930s, the same developers behind Edina's Country Club District. Their homes were built with unified covenants for housing style & size, resulting in a cohesive look & feel, among the Tudors, Colonials & other homes.
Selling Price: $415,000
Location: 4725 10th Avenue South , Minneapolis , MN 55407
Year Built: 1929
Category: Single Family Home
Square Feet: 2,490
Lot Size: 50 x 129
Schools Near By: Minneapolis School District
Annual Taxes: 5353
Come see this listing in person
View Larger Map